« Home | An addendum to the "I'm a big history dork" post » | Yarn! » | Why I dig crafts, and the runestone project » | Welcome to my blog! » 

22 January 2006 

Oh dear.

Starting waaay too many new projects at once here. I'm working on learning perfect binding to make some really snazzy journals--I just got a consignment contract with a store opening up in New Mexico on my paper stuff, and I'm trying to get some stuff to them relatively soon. Then, what with all the new yarn around, I ended up starting two (two!) new knitting projects, besides the two I already have in progress (and that's not even counting my projected stuff for the Knitting Olympics). One is a fairly simple shrug I'm making with our March 14 tickets to see Wicked in mind, and the other is an intarsia bag with an om symbol. I just may hold off on the bag--it promises to be a good Olympics project, really.